March 2, 2007

Weirdest week of my life!

This week has been the roughest and the most sensible week of my life.. How weird is that?

I saw myself being impulsive and mature at the same time. I made a lot of decisions this week than I have done in the last 1 year.

It is amazing how I handled things with patience and at the same stood my ground.

Sometimes making the toughest/saddest decision is more practical than living in a world of false hopes and beliefs. Reality is bitter but much better than Imagination!

Lessons of this week:

- Always believe in yourself and never loose your self-confidence.
- True friends will be there for you no matter what happens. If a friend is not there for you when you actually need her/him, then you called the wrong person your friend. Also, make sure you are there for your friends all the time, more importantly during the rough times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-----------------------------------
- Always believe in yourself and never loose your self-confidence
-----------------------------------
=>BELEIVE IN GOD ... he is the only person whom we should beleive in ..
-----------------------------------

Swetha said...

I believe in God. But sometimes when things are going wrong for quite sometime, you tend to get angry at Him. You feel that God is making you go through rough times. But later you realize that everything is for your own good.