March 27, 2007

Jamaica, it is!

I have started counting the days before graduation! I am all excited about this new chapter of my life. I hope it is at least as adventurous and interesting as the past 3 years of my life. The age between 21 and 35 is the fun-filled and most challenging period of person's life and we should try to make the most use of it and accomplish our dreams.. Speaking of dreams, I have already started dreaming about the places I am going to visit in the month of May. I want it to be a true vacation.


Picture source: nationalgeographic.com

I am actually planning to go on a week's trip to Jamaica. We are going to be a group of 3 and we have decided to spend money like water..whatever little we have! I actually have a friend from Jamaica and have asked him about the place, things to do etc.. I found the website vacations.net to be very helpful in finalizing where I want to go for the summer. I really liked they way the had categorized resorts. They have listings for Family Vacation Resort, resorts for couples, resorts for honeymooners etc. You can save money as they are offering upto 50% discount on regular price. This is amazing especially if you want a low budget nice vacation.. We have already shortlisted our resorts.. It is only a matter of time before we swipe our credit cards! Can't wait for this fun-filled, relaxing get away..

2 comments:

Arry Potter said...

Yup 21 is the age to rock and roll. Happy graduation...

Swetha said...

Arry:

Thanks. I am looking forward to that day!