March 13, 2007

Pyar ke side effects - very true!

source: http://www.indiafm.com

I saw the movie Pyar ke side effects starring Rahul Bose and Mallika Sherawat. I liked it a lot. I thought the movie was very realistic and had captured the true attitude of women. Until they get into a relationship, women tend to be carefree and easy-g0-lucky. But once they are in a relationship their whole character changes. They become very demanding and keep expecting their boyfriends to do and say the RIGHT things (which only women know). Being a woman myself, I feel that we change a lot everytime we take up different roles. Our expectations seem to increase each day when in a relationship.

Coming back to the movie, I thought Mallika Sherawat had done a good job. Rahul Bose was amazing as always! Time pass yet paisa vasool!

No comments: