April 26, 2007

A Surprising Find


Picture source: movietune.com

I am sure that most of us (esp. people from Tamil Nadu) are excited about the release of the movie Sivaji starring Rajinikath and Shriya Saran. After the release of the music, people are looking forward to the movie all the more. A.R. Rahman has proved his worth once again!

Speaking of songs, I personally like Sahana and Balleilekka. Want to know more about the voice behind Sahana? The male singer is Udit Narayan and the female singer is Chinmayi. Most of us know her as the Kanathil Muthamittal voice! When I was blog hopping, I came across this blog "WhatToNameIt".. It was Chinmayi's blog. Initially I thought that someone was making a fool out of people because where is someone like her going to find the time to blog? But I was surprised to learn that it was indeed her blog. I should say that she writes very well and posts pretty regularly! She has written about her experiences and has a photo blog too!

I am sure that you must be thinking, why on earth is this post about 'chinmayi'? I just thought that I should write about her blog and tell myself that I should blog more often and always make time to post here instead of giving excuses like I am busy.. too much work!

1 comment:

madhu.g said...

I read your blog and I know you already started to like me. I like too becuase you like Chinmayee. I love her voice so much.