April 28, 2007

Last exam for my Master's

It was a great feeling to write the very last exam for my Master's... I am unofficially done with my MS..Hurray! The whole of last week I just could not concentrate and study. I kept thinking about graduation and trips.. Finally I somehow managed to finish studying the night before the exam. To top it all there was a power outage in Gainesville on Thursday night for about 3 hours! Somehow I managed to study and finished my LAST exam.

Yesterday my parents came from India to attend my graduation ceremony. It is always a great feeling to see your parents especially when they are your best of best friends! I am sure the three of us are going to have lots of fun together. The only thing is that they did not get their baggage! I hope they deliver the bags home today.. At least we were saved the trouble of lifting the bags.

No comments: