June 20, 2005

Too much??

When we have an over dosage of things, we get bugged of them irrespective of how interesting they were initially.. This is human nature.. But sometimes there are exceptions too..

Here is an example.. Mariah Carey's new release "We belong together" is being played at each and every radio station.. My friend keeps humming this song every 5 min.. He talks for 5 min and then begins to hum this song.. I went through this torture for 3 hours.. Now I kind of hate this song.. U might think I hate the song because of my friend's voice, which is partly true ;) but also because of listening to it over and over again!!.

Exceptions.. Two songs which I never get bugged off even if I hear it for the billionth time, Californication (RHCP) and Frozen (Madonna).. I don’t know why, but I guess I am in love with these two songs for eternity...

2 comments:

Sidharth said...

2 songs which I can hear over and over again:

1.Usher,Ludacris,Lil Jon - Yeah

2.The Byrds - Turn,Turn,Turn

Swetha said...

zaratul:
u are in a song?? which song?