June 22, 2005

Easy to loose ;)

It is not very difficult to loose someone u love.. but it is very difficult to get someone who truly loves u ..

In case u want to get rid of someone who is determined to get u, here are some sweet things to tell him/her ;)

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.

Of loving beauty you float with grace
If only you could hide your face

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot
This describes everything you're not

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka with one part lime

I see your face when I am dreaming
That's why I always wake up screaming

My feelings for you no words can tell
Except for maybe "go to hell"..

Good luck with loosing that someone!! (hope i dont get killed by the victim)

4 comments:

Sidharth said...

Cool stuff!! :)

Swetha said...

so did u try out any of these sweet sayings?? ;)

Sidharth said...

hehe ofcourse not.pehle ladki hona chahiye naa? ;)

Swetha said...

Ravi:

Thanks a lot