June 28, 2005

Fav moments

Some of the small things we would cherish in life..

To laugh until our stomach hurts

To wake up and realize that it is possible to sleep for some more time

The last 5 min of the final exam

Unexpected calls at night that last for hours

To see an old friend after years and feel that things haven't changed

To hear a song that makes u remember a special person

To have somebody who tells you that he/she misses u like crazy

To walk into an empty house and be surprised to see it packed with your friends on your b'day

The long awaited proposal at the banks of the Charles River

When that special person calls in spite of their busy schedule and he/she tells u that we can talk for 5 more mins

11 comments:

Swetha said...

hi raghu, i am still a big fan of Becker. I started learning tennis only after seeing Becker play.

Sidharth said...

Here are a few more things you can include:

Parents cheering on during the graduation ceremony at TAMU when I receive my Masters Degree

When ones own child comes up and tells you that they love you and that you are the best mom in the world!

Seeing a smile on someone elses face and knowing you put it there :)

Swetha said...

sid, hey that was cool...

capriciously_me said...

nice :)

first time here from sid's blog...real nice...

i have a story/person behind almost every song...miss my friends now after reading this :(

Swetha said...

raghu:

i guess i play decent tennis :)

Swetha said...

capriciously_me

thanks a lot.

Sidharth said...

Decent tennis???? ;)

Have you forgotten that you lost 6-0,6-1 to me the first time we played!! And I havent even taken any coaching :-P

Swetha said...

Sid:
Do u even play tennis???

Sidharth said...

I know getting beaten by someone who hasnt even taken any formal coaching is difficult but I never thought you would forget it? ;)

Swetha said...

zaratul:

good to know that. so u regularly play tennis??

Swetha said...

Zaratul:

i play tennis as a hobby. it is not my profession. so i basically play tennis for fun. not too serious about it.