April 16, 2008

Cincy and nasal allergy?

It is going to be almost 3 years since I made the brave move of taking the longgggg longggg hour flight from Anna Airport to the US, withstanding the pathetic food they serve on flights.. And in all these years, I have fallen sick twice.. Any guesses where/when?

When I was in Florida I never fell sick; be it cold, sore throat, fever, insect bites.. nothing. But after moving to Cincinnati I have already been sick twice... once in Jan and now. I don't know if this has got anything to do with Cincy being a sinus valley.. I wonder!!!

During both the times Nyquil has worked wonders for me. The first time was very bad.. sore throat, fever and running nose! I tried everything - Indian medicine, vicks, tylenol, zycam.. Now thinking about it.. may be this was the reason I was sick for 2 weeks!!

It is beautiful spring weather outside and I am just too tired to go.. May be I will pull myself together and go for a stroll..

No comments: