May 30, 2007

Marriage = hell?



Picture source: cartoonstock.com

Most of the guys always talk like after marriage they were literally tortured by their wives.. Is it true that we women actually change? Do we start expecting more out of the relationship? Do we blow the smallest of misunderstandings out of proportion? I personally believe that it takes two to fight! So guys, stop blaming the wife for every fight... May be she has a point about your clumsiness, forgetfulness or laziness!

Here is a conversation between a husband and wife.. Have a good laugh!

Before the marriage:


He:
Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
She: Do you want me to leave?

He:
NO! Don't even think about it.
She: Do you love me?

He:
Of course!
She: Have you ever cheated on me?

He:
NO! Why you even asking?
She: Will you kiss me?
He:
Yes!
She: Will you hit me?

He:
No way! I'm not such kind of person!
She: Can I trust you?

He:
Yes.

Now after marriage you can read it bottom-up !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So true! But then most marriages happen because people get tired of being lonely. I came across your blog while blog-hopping.
Cheers.

~Stormy