May 4, 2007

Graduated! Wuuhu


Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I graduated yesterday.. It was one of the most amazing moments of my life! Although the moment lasted only 10 seconds (on the stage) it was well worth the hard work of 2 years. The announcer pronounced my first name correctly but KILLED my last name.. Poor thing, my dad was listening to the announcer totally mispronouncing his name!


The whole of yesterday was very hectic, had a lot of last minute things to complete. Somehow I managed to get all of that done, came home got dressed and went to the ceremony. My friends were able to make it for the ceremony. It was a great feeling to have all your well wishers next to you.

The ceremony took place at the Basketball stadium and the place was very crowded. It somehow felt like there were a lot of PhD students graduating this time. I saw a couple of my TAs graduating. We took a lot of pictures and my parents were so proud. I am very glad that I was able to share this important day of my life with my parents! It is only because of their hard work and encouragement that both my sister and I are who we are today. Kudos to them!

Signing off - Swetha Vaidyanathan MS ;)

3 comments:

Max Power said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Do you have a job lined up? Or do you plan on pursuing a Ph.D.?

Your Dad & Mom look very proud and rightfully so! Congrats again.

guyfromblore said...

Congrats!

Anil P said...

Way to go :)