February 19, 2007

Movie review

I watched the movie "Deja Vu" on Friday with a couple of my friends. It was fine till the point where they start talking about time and space travel. It reminded me of the movie "The Lakehouse" starring Sandra Bullock and Keanau Reeves.

Anyways I really couldn't believe that part when Denzel Washington comes back even though they showed like he dies. It felt like although he traveled back in time and dies, he is still living in the present. I just wish the last 20 mins could have been made a little more sensible. Also sometime in the middle of the movie, I completely lost interest because there were a lot of unnecessary scenes.

On the whole, it was OK.

Now I have to write about the movie "The Departed". It was mind blowing and the entire cast has put in their heart and soul into the movie. Jack Nicholson has proved yet again as to why he is simply the best! I personally thought that after a real long time Leonardo has done a fantastic job. I have been wanting to watch the movie "Bloodline".. Shall write about it once I watch it.

If you haven't seen The Departed, you are missing a very good movie.. Watch it when you get the chance..

1 comment:

guyfromblore said...

'The Departed' won a couple of Oscars last night - looks like you're not alone, in recommending this movie :-)

need to get out and watch this movie sometime.