January 16, 2008

Guy For a Day

Sometimes I wonder why life is so complicated for women. We worry about the most trivial of all things whereas the men seem to be the easy-go-lucky type. Although every time I have asked my guy friends about their not so emotional attitude, they always seem to give me the same reply - “We just don’t show our emotions”. Why is that men seem to feel it is not important to show their emotions? We are not asking you to cry at the drop of a ball, but why not tell us how you feel instead of making us “nag” you for things?



Wouldn’t life be simpler if we women are also the carefree type? We not only worry about things related to us, but also why the men (friends, father, bfriend, husband etc.) close to us don’t worry about things.

For one day I am going to try my best not to let things bother me. I am going to be a guy for a day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Good one! All the best, 'dude'! :)

Unknown said...

Quite funny!!

Well, I never knew if it can be generalised that way.

But personally, man or woman should assert their emotions.. that's what I feel

Ganapathy S Avathan said...

Men don't show their emotions. Of course, it's a truth. The reason is probably, because of the reactions for his emotions. That is, people don't care when a man cries but it's not the case for women!