May 7, 2006

Managed to survive

I am officially done with the Spring semester tomorrow!! I also managed to get a Summer Internship. Thanks a lot for all your wishes and encouragement during the SEARCH!

Cant believe that I have completed one year of my Master's..

The last week of a semester is always unimaginably hectic.. There are assignments, project submissions, presentations and exams... All this makes you feel like u wanna run away from school.. But I guess people somehow manage and pull it through..
At the end of each semester, I generally have the same thought.. Man this semester was the toughest.. But I know for a fact that I would say the same thing in six months again ;)

3 comments:

Mahays said...

i 100% agree with you on this point , altough even if we end up saying it tough , hectic hard ,have you noticed that furit of success which is a outcome of hard work, makes us forget all the pains we had................

guyfromblore said...

Hey Congrats on landing the internship! Which city are you going to be working in and when do you start?
Good Luck with it anyways..

Swetha said...

Mahays:
Very true

Lalith:
Thanks

Ricky:
Thanks