May 20, 2006

It is high time I posted here!!

It has been quite a long time since I posted.. Been pretty busy with shifting and settling down. Din't have internet at home until yesterday!!

Finally I have my access to the WORLD (Internet)!! Work has kept me occupied.. I work from 9.00 Am to 6.00 Pm and my supervisor makes sure that I am at work until 6.00 Pm.. Nothing to crib about... I am better off than a lot of them.. Atleast I don't have to carry work home.


**********************

I followed the elections in Tamil Nadu and looks like DMK is back to power. Hopefully they will take 90% for themselves and give at least 10% back to the people of Tamil Nadu!!

Another interesting news is about Lok Paritran.. I just can't believe that they have already split. What a way to start. I think they made a big mistake of contesting at 7 places. Instead they should have stood at one place and concentrated on getting that one seat. According to be they are a bunch of learned idiots. Sorry to say this but after I read the news about their split and ego clashes in about 6months, what else can I call them?


4 comments:

Sheks said...

welcome back.try posting frequently.

Unknown said...

You are so correct about LP. I think you need educated people who also know the streets well to do the job for us. In our country, it is extremely hard to come to power without feeling the pulse of the people, esp wehn you dont have the money and the muscle. I see LP as a couple of geeks who must have seen a movie like Rang de basanti or yuva and got inspired and got into it without actually seeing how deep the waters are. In the process they partially were responsbile to mess up amma's chances.

Anonymous said...

Wel...Very very true...TN's politics is the dirtiest one...You will get your head outta body if you start analyzing the situation in TN...sigh!...Thats life tho...

Gud post pal...

Swetha said...

Sheks:
Thanks

Shumit:
I think LP just wasted people's time and effort to vote for them. After this, if they are going to stand for elections again, I am sure that nobody is going to believe in them!! You are right about the influence of "Yuva/ Rang de.."

Vicky:

Thanks