February 28, 2006

A few Interesting One-Liners!

I was randomly browsing (something which I do pretty often) and came across some very funny and interesting one-liners

  • Regular naps prevent old age... especially if you take them while driving.
  • Take my advice... I don't use it anyway
  • Men are like Government Bonds, they take a long time to mature
  • Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!
  • Forgiveness is giving up my right to hate you for hurting me.

3 comments:

Sidharth said...

>Men are like Government Bonds, they >take a long time to mature

Hmmm...not a surprise coming from a woman but I will actually agree ;)

Sheks said...

how abt this:

if all the world's a stage,where does the audience sit?

if men r frm mars and women r frm venus,wer did the kids come frm?

Swetha said...

Sid:

Am I seeing this?? Something like this coming from you... Man I am suprised ;) (Just Kidding)

Sheks:

Cool.. Good ones

Ricky:

The problem in any relationship is the guy is not as matured as the gal.. So expectations are different!!

Your quote is really good and it is absolutely true.. You can only love one person in a lifetime.