January 4, 2006

Journey from Aggieland to Gatorland

First of all wish u all a very happy and prosperous new year!

I should say that the transition from being an aggie to a gator has been pretty quick!
I am finally settled down at Gatorland.

Picture source : Wikipedia

University of Florida is an amazing place. The school is accessible from anywhere in Gainesville.
There are amazing shuttle services which run every 10 mins!
I really like this place. I guess this is one decision which I will never regret.

Already I have made quite a few friends here. And guess what, I am staying in a townhouse apartment!! It is soo cool. I am all excited about my new chapter at Gainesville.

5 comments:

Shriedhar said...

Hi,
ur blog is so gud looking.. :)
n posts r short n sweet...
jus came here ,blogging sporadically..

Shriedhar said...

vsh happy new tyear 2 u too..

Swetha said...

Ravi:

Thank you

Shreedhar:

Thanks.. Btw u have some amazing pictures on your blog!

Shriedhar said...

thnx
(including mine ? :D)

narayanan said...

Aggies?? UFL??? all this while I've been thinking u were a saptuware engineeru in namma ooru.

-narayanan