August 4, 2005

Texas A&M, College Station



Having stayed in College Station for 3 weeks, I have learnt a lot. I was always under the impression that I could never manage things on my own. Surprisingly, I have done pretty well.

TAMU has the largest campus in the whole of US. It is really big. The buildings here are mostly 9-10 floors. The place is awesome. I actually thought that Texas was going to be one dry place. I was totally wrong. There are a lot of trees and greenery here. This place is beautiful.

I am on a hectic aid search. Hopefully I will find some sort of assistantship before the start of the Fall semester. Let’s see what happens!!

2 comments:

Swetha said...

bala:
thanks a lot

Kiran said...

Well, I guess getting an admit at TAMU is hectic too...

Hmm..I shud hav tried for a better score instead.
rik.