March 14, 2006

Google can be fun too!!

I have heard a lot of people say that at Google you work 170 hours a week ;)

I thought to myself that people must be mad to waste their life just to be a part of something big and fast growing! It appeared to me that Google hires people who are nerds and who don't know what leisure means...

After looking at these pictures, I guess I am completely wrong.. People work at Google at the same time they reap their benefits.. They have a very relaxed working atmosphere...

Great salary, amazing stock options ($$$$), secure jobs (Hopefully), a lot of freebies, good competition and a lot of fun… What more can one ask for?

6 comments:

Sheks said...

but tht doesnt look like a working place,rather like a reception lobby.

Sheks said...

i dint mean to sound rude by tht comment.i was only expressing my opinion.

Sheks said...

i dint mean to sound rude by tht comment.i was only expressing my opinion.

Swetha said...

Sheks:

Apparently that is one of the offices... In google u can put whatever you want in your space!! So if u want a couch, u can get yours!!! Geeting your bed to office, wouldn't that be nice?? ;)

Soopah pissed:

That is suprising... Bcoz the general word around is that if you are interviewing with Google, u better be prepared to get ****** royally... They are very technical and try to make u feel like u are not technically sound what so ever!

Sujith said...

swetha u might not know me. When i was blogging through blogger i saw ur blog. Well what i would suggest is that even if a company enforces a person to work for 10 hours a day and he/she is more paid for their work then there is no harm. Provided their health conditions are OK. But google is a good firm where u could learn a lot. Their hi-tech searching techniques can be known....

Any way my blog is:

sujifsf.blogspot.com

Sidharth said...

I want to work in a company that has a Google like ambience and office with work hours like in Europe where you only need to work 30 hours a week and your vacation days per year are longer! :)